We are in the process of migrating all of our DASD to Hitachi mod 9's. Our
existing catalogs are spread over many of the old 3390's
that are going. I would like to have all of the catalogs on one volume for
the sake of organization. Any issues with this approach
(performance or otherwise)?

John Norgauer
Senior Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Services
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon