On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:11:04 +0200, Schiradin,Roland HG-Dir itb-db/dc
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>3. Running my simple driver as a STC works fine without any MEMLIMIT
>setting. So the SMF MEMLIMIT doesn't apply to STC.

It sure does. But REGION=0M gives you MEMLIMIT=NOLIMIT.  Do your
STCs get REGION=0 (via JES parms or did you code it that way)?

I protect REGION=0 from batch jobs, but when I first updated IEFUSI for
MEMLIMIT I didn't realize that even though IEFUSI was changing
REGION=0 for batch jobs to another value, the batch jobs were still
getting MEMLIMIT=NOLIMIT until I made accomodations for that (a flag is
set if MEMLIMIT is set to NOLIMIT because the JCL has REGION=0M).

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America and Farmers Insurance Group