-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Frank Swarbrick
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 7:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Getting "BIND/LINK" date out of load module members

<SNIPPAGE>
In VSE I can do this:

// EXEC LIBR
LISTD SUBLIB=USER.PROD
/*

And I get a nice report of the members in the USER.PROD VSE library,
like this:

DIRECTORY DISPLAY    SUBLIBRARY=USER.PROD           DATE: 2010-05-21
                                                    TIME: 18:41
 M E M B E R      CREATION   LAST     BYTES    LIBR CONT SVA  A- R-
NAME     TYPE     DATE      UPDATE   RECORDS   BLKS STOR ELIG MODE
ACCTCHEK PHASE    02-02-20 08-06-04  35984 B      37 YES  NO  31 ANY
<SNIPPAGE>

I thought I'd try good ole AMBLIST and see if it would help. It promptly
choked to death on a PDSE Object!!!

I do miss some of the functions that DOS/VS & VSE had/has when I get
into some of the brain damaged problems of MVS.

I seemed to remember a utility in the MVS world that kinda approximated
what you are after, but since it wasn't AMBLIST, I don't know what to
suggest, other than to check the CBT and see if there is anything on it
that might meet your needs in this area.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- Opinions expressed by this poster are those of poster and not
necessarily those of poster's employer --