In <blu149-w1376961212eb4a2175f38da1...@phx.gbl>, on 06/03/2010
   at 11:02 AM, Dave Salt <ds...@hotmail.com> said:

>If all else fails you could try using the ISPF Workstation Agent
>(WSA.EXE) to do file transfers. I use it all the time and I prefer it
>over FTP. If you need information on how to install or use it let me
>know.

I use WSA, and periodically find it very frustrating. The work station
integration isn't. The entry fields for workstation files don't allow
for long paths and the code doesn't put up a selection list if I
provide a directory name.

Does SimplList® Do anything to make the access to workstation files
under ISPF more seamless?