On 24 Jun 2010 10:30:24 -0700, st...@trainersfriend.com (Steve
Comstock) wrote:

>Howard Brazee wrote:
>> On 24 Jun 2010 07:00:44 -0700, terri.e.shaf...@jpmchase.com (Terri E
>> Shaffer) wrote:
>>
>>> You also do a 3.4 and enter   S * DEL  on the command line to delete
>>> everything.
>>
>> Interesting.   I entered HELP there and got:
>> HELP NOT AVAILABLE+
>> LIST OF COMMANDS NOT FOUND
>>
>> How can I get a list of such commands?
>>

>Howard,
>
>Where exactly where you when you entered HELP? If you get into a
>member list of a library, then go to the action bar and select
>HELP, the drop down list shows:

Several places.   That error was caused by entering HELP to the left
of a particular PDS.   I also tried it in the command line and got
normal help menus, but not the one you show below.   I did look
through line commands from there, but I did not see anything close to:
S * DEL

Is the action bar the menu they added a few years back that everybody
I knew turned off?   Maybe I need to turn it on to get to the help
that would include your command.