>PAGTOTL=256 is a virtual limit, the real limit is 253 and I never seen a
>number higher then 15.

1. Yes, I know. I saw the post.
2. Come to the shops I've had responsibility for.
If the max is not the default, the max is specified.

That's the way I do it.

I also specify as much as I can above the line. SWA, UCB, etc...

I do NOT believe in IPL's being caused by poor defaults.

(Don't get me wrong, I don't know them all, but once I find one out, it goes
into my personal checklist,
which I carry around with me from shop to shop.)

-teD

In God we Trust!
All others bring data!
 -- W. Edwards Deming