Reminds me of an actual request from an auditor many years ago:

<quote>
List all possible exits in every piece of software installed on your MVS
system. Futher detail everything that could be done by using those
exits.
</quote>

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.