Greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve.

Rick
Steve Comstock wrote:

Rick Fochtman wrote:

A great number of you kind ladies and gentlemen have shared private E-Mail addresses with me in the past. I would be highly appreciative (and VERY DISCRETE), if you could share that information again. Just drop me a line with "Address" as the subject line.

Between a persistant virus and a hard drive failure, I've lost my entire address list and ask for your help in rebuilding it. I've also lost a lot of other things, but that's another story. :-(

Rick,

This is just a formality, since I always sign in the clear.
But I wanted to be explicit about it.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> Ask about being added to our opt-in list:              <==
==>   * Early announcement of new courses                  <==
==>   * Early announcement of new techincal papers         <==
==>   * Early announcement of new promotions               <==