>Between a persistant virus and a hard drive failure, I've lost >my entire
address list and ask for your help in rebuilding it. >I've also lost a lot
of other things, but that's another story.  :-(

You need Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

It is the best anti-virus software I know.

I had a similar experience New Year's Eve with the 2010 virus and welcomed
in the New Year  "ghosting" my pc and installing Kaspersky.

Always "bolting the barn door after the horse gets out."

But from what I have seen, heard, and experienced, Kaspersky is the best
among the people "in the know" and it is very inexpensive.

A great combination.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Rick Fochtman <rfocht...@ync.net> wrote:

> Greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve.
>
> Rick
> Steve Comstock wrote:
>
> Rick Fochtman wrote:
>>
>> A great number of you kind ladies and gentlemen have shared private E-Mail
>>> addresses with me in the past. I would be highly appreciative (and VERY
>>> DISCRETE), if you could share that information again. Just drop me a line
>>> with "Address" as the subject line.
>>>
>>> Between a persistant virus and a hard drive failure, I've lost my entire
>>> address list and ask for your help in rebuilding it. I've also lost a lot of
>>> other things, but that's another story.  :-(
>>>

>> Rick,
>>
>> This is just a formality, since I always sign in the clear.
>> But I wanted to be explicit about it.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> -Steve Comstock
>> The Trainer's Friend, Inc.
>>
>> 303-393-8716
>> http://www.trainersfriend.com
>>
>>  z/OS Application development made easier
>>    * Our classes include
>>       + How things work
>>       + Programming examples with realistic applications
>>       + Starter / skeleton code
>>       + Complete working programs
>>       + Useful utilities and subroutines
>>       + Tips and techniques
>>
>> ==> Ask about being added to our opt-in list:              <==
>> ==>   * Early announcement of new courses                  <==
>> ==>   * Early announcement of new techincal papers         <==
>> ==>   * Early announcement of new promotions               <==

>> send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
>> Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

George Henke
(C) 845 401 5614