Barbara,

I knew you would be up to helping me on this do to your very gentle postings
that I have been reading   ;-D

We had a rash of errors coming out of a vendor product so we set a slip
trap.  So, without the GRSQ, they are saying "we cannot debug your problem"
because it is missing.  And of course we cannot willingly recreate the
problem.  So, I will enhance our settings to be a bit more "everything no
matter what" in the dump.

Lizette