Hello;
     I wish to detect when a BSAM read or QSAM GET crosses a concatenation
boundary.
I am guessing I need to code an OPEN and EOV DCB exit to get control.  The
input data sets can reside on DASD or TAPE, but,
the environment does not mix unlike devices...all one way or the other.
Purpose:
Be able to the extract the dsn actively being processed.  Environment has
specifc dsn naming conventions that tie back to a cycle number and
the generating jobstream.
Any assistance/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely Yours;

Ken Kripke
kkri...@mindspring.com