Thanks for the suggestions.

However, like today, I was questioned about IEECB92S.  I finally found
an APAR that describe what the module does.

I do not have the luxury of saying 'Because, IBM did it that way'.   I
have to explain or we get another mark against us in the audit report.

I thought it would be nice if I could explain and show the auditor that
IBM really did this and this is the way it is supposed to be.