We are running an EMC DMX4500 shared with the open system side.  MVS has 9TB
and the open side has 500TB.  So they win.

We have points in time where our production application (DB2 Stored Procedures
with Native SQL) has slow responses.

The DBAs are using RMF and TMON (DB2 and MVS) to isolate the problem.  However,
they see DFHSM and say thats the problem.

I think I am seeing delays on the dasd the DB2 system uses in RMF.  But I am
not sure how to interpret the numbers.

Is there a ROT that says if the delay rate is > ? then the dasd is poor
performaing?

Thanks

Lizette