Dave Salt wrote:

>> Most hardware and home center stores don't even know what a
>> Robertson-drive screw IS. And of the few that know, you'll only find
>> wood screws. No machine screws. :-(

>Flat head screws are garbage, and Phillips ('X' head) screws are only a small
step up from garbage. If I buy a product that comes with flat head or Phillips
screws I usually throw them away. I was astonished when I learned Phillips
screws are widely used in America.

>A tip to all Americans: Next time you go to Canada, be sure to buy Robertson
screwdrivers and screws.    :-)

Arrrgghhhh! Don't screw things up.... ;-D   ;-D

Uhmmm, what screws (rivets, nails or bolts) are used in those z10 and that
new flashy z196 boxes? ;-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht