Hello,

He continued to conduct more tests with the file that was apparently
obtained TRSMAIN and sent to a Windows server via FTP.
The file seems to be sending format "ascii" and not "binary" as I think.
Deputy first 12 new "bytes" file made by IND $ FILE in "ascii".

The problem is that the person who obtained the file is on vacation and the
action was carried out nearly a year.

Someone can tell me anything about this?

Thank you very much.

Fran

Long live the mainframe

2010/8/31 Bill Godfrey <yak36...@yahoo.com>

> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 05:19:05 -0500, Fran Hernandez wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Thank you very much to those who have answered my problem.
> >Further information in this regard:
> >1) and FTP TRSMAIN was performed by a person of another a few months'
> >data center. " The TRSMAIN I have attached the job but do not have FTP
> >executed.
> >2) Deputy shipping the first 12 "bytes" of the file from one of the files
> you've
> >loaded with IND $ FILE. My feeling is that something was done incorrectly,
> >but I have no means to detect it.
> >
> >I would appreciate your help and experience of it.
> >
> >Thank you very much.
> >
> >Fran
> >
> >(attachment G:TWELVE BYTES.TXT)
> >
> >0C60001B0590
> >0ADF20800000
> >

> The 12-byte hex dump in the attachment to your message is identical to the
> first 12 bytes, after the BDW and SDW, of an IEBCOPY-unloaded PDS. I don't
> think this data would not be at the beginning of a TRSMAIN file, although
> it
> might be compressed and imbedded somewhere further into a TRSMAIN file.
> Are you sure the file that was sent to the windows server, and the file
> that
> was sent back via IND$FILE, was produced by TRSMAIN? It looks like it was
> produced by IEBCOPY.
>
> Bill

079000190D30
024F20800700