Your new attachment is just an ASCII-to-EBCDIC translation of the
attachment from your earlier message. For example, the 3rd byte in the earlier
attachment, hex 6d, ASCII "m", is translated to hex 94, EBCDIC "m" in your
new attachment. The earlier attachment is not a hex dump of ASCII text to
start with, it is binary data, so using ASCII translation in the IND$FILE
transfer
is not the right thing to do. The hex "6d" is not supposed to be an ASCII "m",
it's just binary data. The use of ASCII translation is making things worse,
making it harder for you to solve your problem. As I said earlier, the file
appears to have been created by IEBCOPY. not TRSMAIN. The errors you are
getting from TRSMAIN are a result of using a file that was not created by
TRSMAIN.

By the way, I don't know Spanish, but I think when you say "deputy" you are
translating "adjunto" to English, which is one way to translate it, but the
correct translation in this context would be "attached".

http://www.wordreference.com/es/en/translation.asp?spen=adjunto

Bill