>> A dunsel is still a dunsel.

>Thank you for expressing your minds using words out of dictionary

I'm allowed to use words that are common usage in my native tongue, aren't I?
Of course, only Star Trek fans would get the reference.

>There would be many applications for such feature. >Some batch scheduler
features replaces them.

Fine!
That's all I asked, was a reason.

>>I never said I didn't like it!

>You said "why", and further suggested it's useless (dunsel).

I asked why in one post.
And, didn't reference dunsel until a subsequent post.

Technically, dunsel means 'serves no known useful purpose', which has a
separate distinct, and different, meaning from 'useless'.

>>I simply asked why.
>>I can see no use for the function, at the moment.

>I can see, I provided at least one application, could provide more.

That's all I asked for.

>In fact you provided replacement for that - SEND. >Replacement for
useless function? <vbg>

No. A replacement in lieu of a redundant feature.

-
I'm a SuperHero with neither powers, nor motivation!
Kimota!