-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Clark Morris
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 4:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: O/T IBM to Ship World's Fastest Computer Chip

<SNIPPAGE>

As someone who was in a field where you can't get a consensus on
whether JES2 is better than JES3 and who is a follower of
transportation issues (and a member of Transport Action Atlantic), I
doubt a reporter would be able to determine easily which side of an
argument is flat out wrong, even with some hours of research.

<SNIPPAGE>

I created a new thread out of this because I think this is a bit more
important a topic -- so why let it get lost in O/T IBM blah blah?

Why is JES2 better than JES3? Why is JES3 better than JES2?

Why would JES3 be preferred over JES2?

Regards,
Steve Thompson