Hi All,
We're going to do 64bit conversion soon (z/OS 1.4) so could you guys please
suggest us the steps/ways for this conversion and what kind of applications
that should be test to assure if this conversion is work ? And anything
should be considered as a problem that we may need to aware of it ?

Niran Kamaksorn
Bangkok, Thailand