Hi Anthony,

I agree with you, but one more thing that made me feel that some where the
new Job number might be saved some where as when the execution is complete
and the output is received back at the node which sent the job, should be
able to match the two jobs.
If I see in sdsf, the job numbe on ST panel is different and the job number
in the jesmsglg is diff, so Jes should be able to match these two or may be
it does something else to ensure this.

Thanks,
Vatsal