From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
ibmnew
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: install new z10s into one data center

Hi all

  We are planning to install new z10s into one data center that do not
currently have mainframes.

 I will use the Customized offerings Driver to install the driver system.

 I am coding the IOCDS on the HMC. I hope that our IOCDS match the IODF shipped
by the Customized offerings Driver .

 The IODF is SYS1.IODF00 on the tape. If you have the Driver system on the
DASD, Could you use HCD to write the IOCP data?

Then ,could you send the IOCP to me?

  Any suggestions are very highly appreciated!