On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:46:44 -0500, Larry Macioce wrote:

>Do know why it would fail all the sudden, but my question is why are you
>defining a "dummy" dataset? Why not use a br14 or like(if you have another
>exact dataset) ?

Perhaps the OP perceived a need (possibly based on outdated information)
to write an EOF at the beginning of a new data set.

Recommending superior techniques is appropriate in this forum.
Tech support, however, has a different responsibility: to analyze
and repair any reported defect, and never to question the users'
choice of method, regardless of however inefficient or bizarre.

-- gil