On 11/2/2010 2:33 PM, Charles Mills wrote:
I am not trying to do a "one-shot" multi-line WTO for the reason you
described. What a goofy design! It is perfect for someone with "n"
hard-coded messages but how likely is that in the real world? I don't even
know what my "n" is ahead of time. I am doing "n" one-line WTO's followed by
an "E" type WTO.

"Goofy" is in the eyes of the beholder. I have a number of STC and batch programs that use fixed ML WTOs to present help text or error responses to incorrect or incomplete modify commands.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT