They verified the production Userid is defined to the remote system.

Thank You.

Len Sasso

RDC Operations - Systems Administrator
CSC
Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)
| p: 518.257-4209 | m: 518.894-0879 | f: 518.257-4300 | lsa...@csc.com |
www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

From:
"Williamson, James R" <james.r.william...@uscg.mil>
To:
IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:
11/30/2010 05:01 PM
Re: “FOTS1346 Permission denied,  please try  again”

Is the production Userid defined to the remote system?