On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:59:44 -0500, Hardee, Charles H wrote:

>Your command delimiter is currently set to semi-colon (";").
>So, ISPF thinks that the exclude command is really 2 commands and the first,
>the exclude, only has 1 quotation mark.

Whose moronic design fails to treat a command delimiter surrounded by
quotes as plain text?  That's what quotes are supposed to be for.  Hex
is a cumbersome circumvention of a bad design; not a solution.  I've
been perplexed by this for 3 decades.  TRT-addiction?  Misapplication
of Conway's Law?

-- gil