On 12/22/10 09:27, McKown, John wrote:

<snip>

Right! The "perfect company" is one in which there is only high level management.
Everything else should be done by the equivalent of "day labourers" who stand around (not
costing anything) waiting for someone to hire them for a day or less. That way the company only
pays money when absolutely necessary. People are obsolete and need to be replaced with something
else.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *

<snip>

I know that your comment was made tongue-in-cheek, but it does have a twinge of 'the way things work now' truth in it. I'm just wondering how the high level management types expect to sell their goods or services to people who have no money to spend.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

I think that all good, right thinking people in this country
are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking
people in this country are fed up with being told that all good,
right thinking people in this country are fed up with being
sick and tired.

I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Monty Python