> From: Tom Marchant at Compuware
> Sorry....  I meant my last post to be a private email.

Here's part of the 'last post' that was supposedly meant to be sent 'privately':
It makes me wonder if he is serious and has frankly left me with
a much lower opinion of him.  Here is his reply to me:

<snip>

and my response to him

<snip>

I wonder if he considers that to be "rude".

No, I didn't consider your private email to me to be rude. But now that you've
posted your grievance on IBM-MAIN and followed up by sending another email to
IBM-MAIN saying "Sorry....  I meant my last post to be a private email" when
clearly it was never intended to be private is very rude. Congratulations, my
opinion of you is now a lot lower as well.

Dave Salt