From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
McKown, John
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 11:05 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: /tmp space is full

If you're curious, use "df -v /tmp" to find out if it is TFS. Ours is.

df -v /tmp/
Mounted on     Filesystem                Avail/Total    Files      Status
/SYSTEM/tmp    (/tmp)                    177416/204800  22177      Available
TFS, Read/Write, Device:2, ACLS=Y
-s 100
Filetag : T=off   codeset=0

===

df -v /home/tsh009
Mounted on     Filesystem                Avail/Total    Files      Status
/home/tsh009   (TSSPV.HOME.LIH1.TSH009.ZFS) 116210/820800  4294963302 Available
ZFS, Read/Write, Device:73, ACLS=Y, No SUID
FSFULL(70,10)
Filetag : T=off   codeset=0
Aggregate Name : TSSPV.HOME.LIH1.TSH009.ZFS

===

df -v /etc/
Mounted on     Filesystem                Avail/Total    Files      Status
/SYSTEM/etc    (OMVS.I16RS1.LIH1.ETC)    912/6912       4294967007 Available
HFS, Read/Write, Device:5, ACLS=Y
Filetag : T=off   codeset=0

===

First is TFS, second is zFS, third is HFS.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group