From: "Mike S Ward" <mw...@ssfcu.org>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:44:44 AM
Subject: Unicomp

Hello all, just wondering if anyone has ever used a company called
Unicomp for training? We have purchased some RACF classes from them and
they keep postponing and cancelling the classes. It's been almost 2
years now where they postpone and finally cancel the classes and then we
reset them up. Any feedback is welcome.

==========================
solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.