On 2/10/2011 12:52 PM, Linda Mooney wrote:
Hi Mike,

Our RACF folks have had several classes from Vanguard.
They were very pleased.  Some of their comments were
that they worked real hard in class, got a lot out of
it and when they had more questions after they got back
to work, they were able to get those questions answered too.

I have not actually had any classes with Unicomp.  Two
of us were scheduled for Unix Systems Services classes
several times in 2008, but the class kept getting canceled
and rescheduled.  We never paid them anything - the deal
was that we would pay at the beginning of class.  We gave
up after several rechedule cycles and didn't try again.
That was in 2008 when they were new in my area.  Perhaps
things may have changed, but perhaps not...

Linda

Sigh.

I left IBM to work for myself in 1975; we incorporated The
Trainer's Friend in 1989. We have _never_ canceled a
scheduled class.

We don't do RACF (except using Stu Henderson and Bob Hansel),
but we _do_ do z/OS UNIX, although from the perspective of
applications programmers, not systems programmers. And even
though we're Denver based, our prices always _include_
expenses, and even so we are almost always price competitive
with local training vendors, not to mention top quality.