Thanks, CANCEL seems to be working to get me back to the search list, but it
seems unintuitive to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Stone, Sandy
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: IBM Service Request Issue

If I click the back button I get page expired.
If I click cancel within the viewed SR, it took me back to the results list.
When I clicked cancel after having encountered the expired page, then clicking
forward, I got an error.
I have nothing to update at this time so I can't step through that, but I
thought that took you back to results list after submitting the update.
Wouldn't bet on it though.
hth,