On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:45:39 -0500, Stone, Sandy
<sandy.st...@mmoh.com> wrote:

>Simply clicking "IBM Service Request" takes us back to the search
>window, not the results list window.
>
>But we're using IE here, not Firefox.
>On 2/16/2011 8:54 AM, Veilleux, Jon L wrote:
>> Has anyone been able to go directly back to an IBM SR search results
>list once you have selected an entry to view? I am finding that I have
>to go back to the main Service Link panel and start my search all over
>again once I select one entry to view.
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I tried SR with IE 6 and what I found is if you start a new search and look at
the etr you cannot use the browser back button (you get page has expired
message). However if you save your search under the "Save my search as"
and then use your saved search (will appear under "My service request
searches)  then you can successfully use the browser back button in IE.

I created 2 searches. One that shows me only open records and one that
shows both open and closed.

Doug