Simply clicking "IBM Service Request" takes us back to the search
window, not the results list window.

But we're using IE here, not Firefox.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Edward Jaffe
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 4:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: IBM Service Request Issue

On 2/16/2011 8:54 AM, Veilleux, Jon L wrote:
> Has anyone been able to go directly back to an IBM SR search results
list once you have selected an entry to view? I am finding that I have
to go back to the main Service Link panel and start my search all over
again once I select one entry to view.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On the left side you see a 'pane' with the following choices:

IBM Service Request
Open a new service request
Search service requests
My profile
My messages
My agreements
Site tours
Help

Simply click on "IBM Service Request".

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc

http://www.medmutual.com/
Ohio's Get-Well Card®
Visit http://www.medmutual.com/
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure by law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are
strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing or
copying this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor anything else
in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature, unless a
specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.
Thank you, Medical Mutual of Ohio.