I know this has been discussed before and I'm sure you tried to search the
archives.

I am assuming these queries are coming through the DDF interface.  In the
past I have set up WLM DDF service classes with multiple service periods and
objectives, much the same as TSO work.  The longer the DDF thread uses
resources, the lower its service objectives (priority?) become.

Of course, this issue could become "political".  <g>

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:47:23 -0600, Hal Merritt <hmerr...@jackhenry.com> wrote:

>I know the DB2 forum would be better, but this may be more of a WLM question.
>
>We are having occasional performance issues that appear to be rooted in
some interactive research queries.  The words 'DB2 governor'   have been
mumbled, but some think that the WLM would be a logical starting point.