If the reason code is 04, 08, 0C, 1C, or 20 making your region larger won't
help. If it is 0C, 1C, or 20 you should make your region request SMALLER since
these indicate that you don't have enough left over for LSQA/SWA.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:12 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: DD DUMMY allocate any BUFFERS?

Stewart, David James wrote:
>I'm trying to find out why we getting a S878 on a job with REGION=0M on
the jobcard.

What is the reason code?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna