On 23 Mar 2011 01:04:58 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main Barbara wrote:

If I had the time and money I would go to the next Shareholders
meeting and suggest to the president that he contract with you
(Barbara) to manage the fixing of SR and making sure it is
24/7/365.24.  IBM should be embarrassed to have something that is as
user surly, error ridden and with periodic unavailability as this.  My
experience with the Microsoft support sites is better.

Clark Morris, retired systems and applications programmer