On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:35:56 -0300, Clark Morris wrote:

>If I had the time and money I would go to the next Shareholders
>meeting and suggest to the president that he contract with you
>(Barbara) to manage the fixing of SR and making sure it is
>24/7/365.24.  IBM should be embarrassed to have something that is as
>user surly, error ridden and with periodic unavailability as this.  My
>experience with the Microsoft support sites is better.

Website developers are a new itinerant priesthood, spreading
their gospel via airline magazines.  They come in, often as
contractors, screw up a site by applying the dogmas of web
page design and radical ignorance of the objectives of the
site, then move on to the next client.

How long has this been going on?  I'd expect complaints would
have reached top management by now.

-- gil