* Finally, to make the list, the cool thing has to be taught in one or more of our courses

+ So we name a cool feature and can also show you where to learn how to use it

(Of course, one can theoretically learn these things oneself by reading and trial and error; but we write courses to save you the trouble.

Some shops refuse to spend the money. And, yes, it's shortsighted, but that's a rant for another day.
Only a day? Room for a full month's rant, at least!  :-)

Rick