>Well, I'm not sure whether it is worth discussion (in other words:
>I don't want to put irrelevant stuff here), however Ed said "many".
>Obviously "many" has no strict definition, but surely it is more
>than 1.

That was me not Ed, and I also typed the word "probably" meaning to
say "I guess it might be so, but I may as well be completely wrong."

I worked at a shop where we were using this mechanism. Unless you run
out of jobclasses you might (possibility) not abandon that single
initiator jobclass. This thought lead me conclude there still might
be shops that have this in place.

--
Peter Hunkeler