-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of R.S.
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:39 PM

Well, I'm not sure whether it is worth discussion (in other words: I
don't want to put irrelevant stuff here), however Ed said "many".
Obviously "many" has no strict definition, but surely it is more than 1.
I have *never* seen such class, explicitly defined "for serialization".
I can talk about most of the major systems in Poland, and a few in
Europe and US. So, IMHO this is good reason to say "Really?".

BTW: many shops simply use any batch scheduler. The rest don't do it for
financial reasons. ;-)