At 13:19 -0400 on 04/25/2011, Tony Harminc wrote about Re: Mixing Auth and Non-Auth Modules:

his preoccupation lends support to the theory that all auditors are
working from a z/OS playbook written somewhere around 1978.

Or worse (and I have had an auditor attempt to pull this in an ZOS audit) working from a Windows Playbook when auditing Mainframe applications and the Operating System usage. Their stance is that if it is applicable to Windows usage it must also be applicable to ZOS usage.

So far as I am concerned, if the auditor is not qualified to do the job of a Systems Programmer, they are not qualified to audit the work of one. IOW: If you are not capable of doing my job, you are not qualified to critique my performance or methods of working.