----- Original Message -----
From: "Cobe Xu" <cob...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

Recently, we have a problem when sending large amount spool files (about 2.5
million lines) to RJE printer, as the work caused JES2 consumes lots of CPU,
therefore impacted
the CICS online performance.
We consider to limit JES2 address space CPU, using WLM resource group, but
this will suppress other JES2 process as well. So, any idea to limit RJE
work only?
Thanks a lot!