Lindy,
I had decided to stay out of this, until you spoke. Now I am just going to say
be very careful about the one ds idea. I am talking about mixing of libraries.
This might be idea
for a testing environment but a production environment can be a ball of worms.
This becomes a very challenging as to who updates what and when. If you have
one person that's one thing but when you have multiple people it can become
nightmare. At one place we had a horror story that can be best described as how
to get moral down to zero. We had many sysprogs updating the same ispf
libraries and we had chaos.Talk about finger pointing. I had to step in and
change the process and eliminate the problem by separating libraries and who
could update what. The guys disliked it but came around after a few months no
more complaining and no finger pointing.

Ed

Sent from my iPad