The SHARE MVSE project is reviewing some older requirements and this one
came as a surprise to me. It's requirement SSSHARE012987 and was
submitted on 11/01/1994:

"We run and maintain MVS in two sites: New York and New Jersey. We
currently run DFSMS/MVS 1.1 at both these sites and plan to migrate to
DFSMS/MVS 1.2 within the next 6 months. It is our intent to exploit PDSEs. We
have been informed that the MVS BDT File to File feature will not support the
transmission of PDSE's. The inability of BDT to transmit PDSE's will severely
restrict our ability to exploit PDSEs since we transmit 100's of load modules
between sites
on a daily basis."

Is this still true today, and if so, what do sites use to transfer PDSEs?

Thanks so much,
Cheryl
Cheryl Watson
Watson & Walker, Inc.