From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: How to verify if Secured FTP is being used

I am trying to verify if an FTP process is actually using secured FTP (SFTP).
Or when FTP is used (i.e. PGM=FTP) that the secured FTP process is being used.

Is there an easy way to do this?  What SMF Records would help me with this
analysis?

Thanks

Lizette

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at