On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:56:30 -0600, Steve Comstock
<st...@trainersfriend.com> wrote:

>Well, have you looked at the LE callable services?

As a matter of fact, I did. Only, in the documentation of these, there is no
mention of at all of timezones. So, do they all use local time as per the
default timezone (which one would that be?) or do they all use GMT?

I might do some tests...

>inputs; you say "UTC timestamp" but is this a character
>string, or are the components packed, binary, or even
>floating point?

It is a character string; but that is the easy part...

Thanks for the suggestion anyway,

Jantje.