On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:40:05 -0400 Gerhard Postpischil <gerh...@valley.net>
wrote:

:>On 7/4/2011 7:42 AM, Hilary Hurwitz wrote:
:>> I really miss one function - provided by FAQS/ASO.

:>> At the end of every batch job, it printed out a list of
:>> modules used and which libraries they were taken from.

:>The short answer to this is that it's not possible. If you look
:>through the archives, the topic of identifying a module's source
:>has come up repeatedly, without satisfactory solution. The basic
:>problem is that zOS has more options for loading modules, even
:>of modules that don't exist before or after execution; a single
:>load request may be satisfied from a concatenation of (user)
:>libraries, or from system libraries, or from storage.

It is possible via a SAF exit. Every module LOAD goes thru there and the exit
could save the information to be printed during ACTRT.

http://www.dissensoftware.com