Hilary,

Check out CBT file 391, COBANALZ, which can process a whole load library and
give you a summary report showing not only compile and link dates but also the
language and compiler version used for the compile and other information.  It's
not perfect (some old compilers didn't put wnough info into the load member),
but it's "good enough" for many purposes.

The summary report is in library member order, but you can post-process the
report to sort it as you will, or convert the columns to CSV fields and
download it to a spreadsheet program, or just download the text of the report
and import it into a spreadsheet program as a "fixed width" file.

I don't believe there is any base z/OS facility like the FAQS/ASO feature you
described, but you might check with the FAQS company to see if they have a z/OS
equivalent.

HTH

Peter

attachments from your system.