> I still don't understand ***why, oh why*** your product is free while you do
> so much with it. You could be a billionare if you wish... ;-D
I have 2 children, Lior and Shira. Shira graduate computer science.
Lior start this year computer science.
Both fight with me everyday they want me to open company and to sell
the product for money.
I show them the email I received from users and they become more angry
that I do not make a move to become more rich man.
People, my life is good. I have God beside me. My girlfriend she is
great woman. I eat 3 times a day, I sleep at night in bed everyday.
If I will have more money, I will eat more? I will sleep more?

I do not like the mass of manage my product. My Son offer me to manage
the product. He is good with business.
When I want to find good deal to buy phone or TV I ask him to do it.
To talk for me. Why, because I am so stupid that if I talk to the sell
man, I feel bad that I want to make the product more cheaper. I feel
sorry for the sell man, for the company sometime for the bank.

But I promise my children, that if big company like IBM, EMC HDS or
whatever ask me to buy the product from me, I may accept it if I will
not force to change my life. I want to keep my life the same as today.
About living in Ashdod, that is from God, God want me to understand
something, I am doing my best to try to be better person, to pray more
from all my heart, and things change for good all the time for me.
Even when I have bug, I pray to God and when the bug solved, I thank
God. Because without God nothing was possible.

Shai