Anson,
  Normally it's at SYS1.TCPPARMS(TCPDATA), but you can name it whatever
you want if you point to it via DD name or environment variable. See:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/f1a1b3a0/1.5.2.2

--
Don Poitras - zSeries R & D  -  SAS Institute Inc. -  SAS Campus Drive
mailto:sas...@sas.com   (919)531-5637  Fax:677-4444     Cary, NC 27513